SAP BW Developer HR work in Eger
ZF Hungária Kft.
ZF Hungária Kft. is searching for experienced colleagues to the domain of
IT Service Center Hungary
for the following position:
SAP BW Developer HR
- Create, Maintain and Support Corporate SAP BW solutions in the HR environment
- Support existing SAP BI solutions for Business processes
- Monitor BI/EDW systems, identify potential issues in advance, determine, test and implement resolution to issues.
- Perform system maintenance and support
- Provide support to business users and train them
- Support the build of a new SAP BW4Hana landscape to prepare for future Business needs
- Align work and balance work effort between nearshore and offshore support Teams
- Interact and collaborate with other team members, business users, and software vendors.
- Degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years SAP BW experience 7.x
- Negotiation level English language
- Very good knowledge about SAP BW – Process Chains, Business Content, Data Sources, SAP BW Data Modelling and BEX Query Design
- Experience with BO Platform and BI Authorization
- Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend, develop, and implement automated solutions in a timely manner
- Experience in working with offshore Teams
- High degree of credibility, professional competency, and personal integrity.
- German language knowledge
- Ability to rapidly absorb new topics, technologies, and expertise.
What we offer:
- Stable company background and long term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high level professional activities in an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career possibility, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive receipts and bonus adjust to performance
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services
- Sponsoring of meal
- School start support
- Utilization of the company kindergarten.
ZF Hungária Kft.
Kistályai út 2.
+36 36 520 100
Aktuális álláshirdetések ZF Hungária Kft.
Feladás dátuma 2018-01-31
Megtekintve: 136 alkalommal